Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's the WEEKEND!!!! Are you staying active and eating Clean?

Do you know there are 105 days of weekend in 2012?  Staying active and eating clean is essential!  EVEN ON THE WEEKENDS!  So what are you doing to stay active?  I was suppose to go to a 4 hour Krav Maga Women's Self Defense class, but my partner bailed on me :(  Well, I knew I had to do something to stay active so my daughter and I decided to hit a trail.  Where we go, it splits.  One is a 5 mile and the other is an 8 mile trail.  We planned to do the 5 mile trail but somehow we got confused and ended up on the 8 mile trail!  I was mentally not prepared for this and I really didn't think my body was ready for that!  But to my surprise, we DID IT!  At mile 6 I wanted to give up, but I knew that we had to keep going.  I had to change my mindset to keep my daughter going and to keep her in a good mood.  I kept a smile on my face and both of us kept encouraging each other!  My diet?  I loaded up with protein early because I know the trail and knew I needed it. I had organic rolled oats w/a tbs of maple syrup, and toast with organic peanut butter.  Lunch, was skipped since we were out on the trail, and dinner was 2 oz of chicken on top of a salad, 1 mini corn on the cobb, a tbs of whole wheat pasta, and a little wholly guacamole.  Late tonight as I have been prepping the CLEAN pumpkin muffins for Mother's Day, I was starving!  I really wanted one of these muffins!!!!!!!!  But instead, I fought the urge and chose and apple.  Sometimes these cravings are hard, but keep the will power and eat clean!  Remember being healthy is 80% nutrition and 20% working out!  YOU GOT THIS!
If you are a beautiful mother reading this, trying to change your lifestyle, DON'T GIVE UP!  YOU DESERVE THIS!  YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR YOU!  And most of all HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
#EatClean TrainHARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment