Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Admitting

The weekend is just around the corner, and I admit, the past two weekends, I have fallen off the healthy wagon!  Why?  I am not sure.  I thought I was stronger than the urge!  This is what I think has happened.  I got cocky!  Yep, I did!  I got cocky in how I felt and how I looked and thought, "Oh, I can have a little"!  Well, that little turned in to absolutely NO SELF CONTROL!  What's worse, I have stomach issues and eating that food literally doubles me over in pain.  So why do it?  I had NO SELF CONTROL!  Self control and regulation is important.  I know that and still didn't listen to myself or what was good for my body.  This weekend, I vow to myself to NOT EAT UNCLEAN FOOD!  Can and will you make this promise to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment