Thursday, September 13, 2012

Determination & Hunger!

Did you wake up this morning with DETERMINATION & HUNGER inside you?  I didn't!  I over slept, had to take one of my children to the ortho, then to school.  Needless to say, I didn't get my workout in when I wanted to!  At the moment, I am blessed to be able to work from home so when I finished my errands, I laced up my tennis shoes and was going for my walk.  Yep, I said walk.  I didn't WANT to run today, I just wasn't feeling it!  Well, I was no more than 10 minutes in to the walk when a song from my workout list came on and totally changed my attitude!  The only words I could hear from the song was dominate, annihilate, champion, be a better me, I am a CHAMPION!  I took off running with determination and the hunger inside me to dominate that run!  I kept that song on repeat until I ended 2 miles later!  That's what we need, determination and hunger to be a better us!  Not only in our health and fitness journey but also in life!  How we treat and view others, our family, and friends,  and those in need.  Today, I challenge you!  Go out and DOMINATE that workout, conquer the food demons, and be a better person to everyone!

Peace, Love, Sweat, and BLESSINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment